Organisation and time management
Being organised will help you plan your workload and stay on track. See below for tools, apps and ideas to help with this:
- Start out by looking at our factsheets on How to get organised and How to manage your time.
- Check out these PowerPoint presentations: Time management (ASK) and Time Management (Dyslexia Skills).
- You might these find planners helpful:
- This Priority Matrix will help you sort out tasks according to how important and urgent they are so you stay on track.
- Do you put off tasks until the last minute? This Procrastination mind map will help you understand why you do it and how to beat it.