- Check the length, format and date of all exams and what is going to be covered.
- Make a realistic revision timetable.
Keep your study active
- Write notes in your own words, make mind maps, use colour.
Try and reduce exam nerves
- Don’t cram the night before, try to relax and wind down.
- Try to avoid conversations with people who might wind you up.
Answering exam questions
- Read the paper all the way through and make sure you know how you will allocate your time.
- Highlight key words in questions.
- Leave yourself 10 minutes at the end for a final check through.