What is RefWorks?
RefWorks collects, stores and organises references from books, journal articles, websites and other sources. It inserts references in a variety of formats (e.g. Harvard) into the body of your essay, dissertation or research paper and automatically converts references into properly formatted bibliographies.
RefWorks is provided by the library and is free to staff & students at Falmouth University.
RefWorks Citation Manager (Mac)
For Word 2016. Cannot be installed as requires an add-on from the Office Store (institutional access to the Office Store is disabled).
Write-N-Cite is available for Windows users, and Mac users on Word 2011 and 2008.
RefWorks YouTube Channel
Other Help via RefWorks Community:
- Updates about product enhancements
- Blogs highlighting the latest RefWorks news Schedules for webinars and tradeshows.
- Videos, interviews, discussion forums and more!
Using RefWorks when you leave Falmouth University
RefWorks provides free access to all former students as long as Falmouth University is still a subscriber.
- If you are an Alumni or intermitting student you will need to move your account from your Falmouth subscription via backup/restore feature into the RefWorks Alumni-Only area which has its own group code.NB: You will need to obtain the instructions from Dawn Lawrence on how to do this.
- If you have left before your course finishes RefWorks can help retrieve your references from your old account. We just need to give technical support at RefWorks your current email address so they can send your references to you.
For further assistance with this please contact RefWorks Support.