Spring term courses Jan 24 - Apr 1
10 week online courses with weekly 90 minute evening classes delivered via MS Teams. They are open to students and staff of Falmouth University and the University of Exeter in Cornwall, with some availability for members of the public. The courses are non-credit bearing with no formal assessment and provide a relaxed, sociable environment in which to learn. Classes range in size from a minimum of 8 to a maximum of 14.
Introduction to Italian - Wednesdays 18.00-19.30 - Now closed
Little or no knowledge of the language required.
Beginners - Tuesdays 18.00-19.30 - Starting 25th Jan
For students who already know some familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases and can introduce themselves and order food and drink in a cafe. You can catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages and announcements. Equivalent to A1-A2 on the Common European Framework (GCSE)
- Courses require a laptop/pc with a stable internet connection and the camera and microphone enabled.
- MS Teams app or web access. Resources, links and chat are shared via a MS teams site.
Fees and registration
- 10 weeks (1 term): £100 for members of the public discounted to £60 for students and staff.
- Once payment has been received, you will be added to the class list. Calendar invitations to join the sessions will be sent out on Friday 21st January.
- Please note that priority is given to students and staff and availability may be limited for members of the public.