Academic Year: 2020 - 2021
This information applies to Falmouth University undergraduates only
Do I qualify for a refund?
Falmouth University will help with the cost of your diagnostic assessment, subject to the following conditions:
- The assessment confirms that you have specific learning differences (dyslexia, dyspraxia or ADHD).
- The assessment was carried out by a qualified assessor.
- You have sent a copy of your assessment report and invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are enrolled on a course at Falmouth University.
- You are funded by a British funding body, such as Student Finance England, Student Finance Wales, Student Awards Agency Scotland or Student Finance Northern Ireland.
How much will I get?
- First-year* students will be entitled to a full refund, up to a maximum of £350. (*For assessments dated between 1st January 2020 and 28th May 2021.)
- Second and third years will be entitled to a partial refund of £165.
How do I get my refund?
Please email a copy of your diagnostic report and invoice to email@example.com so that they can process your refund. The money will be paid into your account within four weeks.